ABOUT THE EFFECTS OF QIGONG ON BEAUTIES
Compiled and edited: Joe Hing Kwok Chu
Study conducted by:
Kiuchi Yumiko ( Touyou Beauty Association)
Kurabayashi Jo (Department of Medicine Okayam University)
The aging society has come. Everyone seeks paths leading to ever lasting youth. With the help of Mr. Kurabayashi, Medical PH.D, the assistant professor of the Department of Medicine of the University of Okayama, I conducted a research on Beauty Qigong on the basis of the theory of traditional Chinese medicine. The individual received massages from the healer by means of qi emitted from the hands of the healer. The effects of beauty and weight reducing proved to be obvious.
1. Before and after treatment, we measured the skin temperature of the individual with Prochecker to see if there is any change.
2. Before and after treatment, we tested with the prochecker and microscope to see if there is any change on cells of the stratum corneum.
3. Before and after treatment, we tested with the collateral checker to see any changes in the current of qi.
4. We instructed the individual to practice the Beauty Qigong on facial region for about three months.
5. We instructed the individual to practice the Kiuchi style of Inner Nourishing Qigong everyday.
The effects of Beauty Qigong is obvious. The skin changes to be very fine and more elastic, tight. The wrinkles and specks fade gradually, the skin itself looks a kind of transparency. Many complaints have been relieved amazingly, including lumbago, stiff shoulders and backs; complaints of internal organs; gynaecological complaints, especially the tumors of uterus. In the past eight years, we have received over 5000 individuals. It is said generally that after the treatment, they felt comfortable, relaxed and lighthearted. The skin appeared transparent, and more elastic. The ladies looked younger and more beautiful.
Source: 3rd World Conference on Medical Qigong
Click here for: Qigong classes
Click here for: Qigong workshop