Evaporating Ingredients: octanol, hexanoic acid, undecane, pinocarveol, octanoic acid, dodecane, 3-phenylhexane, 1-phenylhexane, pulegone, [2-methoxy-4-(1-propenyl) -phenol], 1, 3, 5- triisopropylphene, Beta-gurjunene, piperitene, Beta-farnesene, alpha-curcumene, alpha-cedrene, 2, 6-diterbutyl-4-methylphenol, Beta-bisabolene, Beta-caryophyllene, 3-phenyldecane, hexadecane, 6-phenylundecane, 4-phenglundecane, 3-phenylundecane, 6-phenyldodecane, 5-phenyldodecane, 4-phenyldodecane, 3-phenyldodecane, 2-phenyldodecane, 5-phenyltridecane, 4-phenyltridecane, 3-cyclohexyldodecane.
2. Ginseng Saponins: ginsenoside -R0, -Rb1, -Rb2, -Rb3, -Rc, -Rd, -Re, -Rf, -Rg1, -Rg2, -Rg3, -Rh1, -RA0, quinquenoside R1, gypenoside X1, F3, F11.
3. Organic Acids: caproic acid, heptanoic acid, caprylic acid, nonanoic acid, palmitic acid, n-heptadecanoic acid, stearic acid, octadecenoic acid, linoleic acid, 9, 12, 15-octadecatrienoic acid, 8-methyl capric acid, oleanoic acid.
4. 17 Carbon Atom Compounds: PQ-1, PQ-2, PQ-3.
5. Sugars: sucrose, panose, ginsengtrisaccharide, karusan A, B, C, D, E
6. Amino Acids: More than 16 kinds. The main root contains 5.932% of amino acids. The fine hair-like root contains 7.737% of amino acids. It has less than 1% free amino acids. Roots of different ages contain different amounts.
7. Trace Minerals: American ginseng grown in different areas has different kinds of trace minerals.
8. Others: Daucosterol, stigmastenol, stimast-3, 5-dien-7-one.