| 這綠島像一隻船 | This green island is like a boat, |
| 在月夜裡搖啊搖 | floating in the moonlight. |
| 情郎呀你也在我的心海裡飄呀飄 | My darling, you too are floating in the sea of my heart. |
| 讓我的歌聲隨那微風 | Let the sound of my song follow the breeze, |
| 吹開了你的窗簾 | blowing open the curtain of your window. |
| 讓我的衷情隨那流水 | Let my love follow the flowing water, |
| 不斷的向你傾訴 | endlessly pouring out its feelings for you. |
| 椰子樹的長影 | The long shadows of the palm trees |
| 掩不住我的情意 | cannot conceal my love; |
| 明媚的月光更照亮了我的心 | the bright beauty of the moonlight casts its brilliance into my heart. |
| 這綠島的夜已經這樣沈靜 | This green island night is so calm and serene |
| 情郎喲你為什麼還是默默無語 | my darling, why are you silent, saying nothing? |
